As Quad Plus Automation Ltd. Şti., the personal data we have obtained from our valued employees, customers, suppliers and visitors, taking into account the issues regarding the privacy of private life, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), the scope in which it can be processed by Quad Plus Automation Services Ltd. Şti. (“QPEU”) as Data Supervisor is explained below.
I. What is the Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data refers to all kinds of information and documents that you have submitted to us in writing and/or verbally and/or electronically during and/or after your job application, including your personal data of special nature, including health information, and this information is stored in physical and digital media. Your personal data may be processed and transferred domestically and abroad in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the KVKK, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK, with the real and legal persons specified in this Clarification and Consent Text and for the following purposes.
II. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data,
• To be able to analyze personal data and information in statistical studies without disclosing their identity for the improvement of services,
• To inform you about the information, activities and services that you will request,
• To ensure the security of your personal data held by QPEU and to transfer your data for safekeeping for this purpose,
•Making copies/backups to prevent data loss,
• For the purposes of ensuring the fulfillment of legal obligations as required or obliged by legal regulations and
• For other purposes specified in the KVKK, (sharing with the customer)
It can be processed by QPEU.
III. What are your rights as a data subject under Article 11 of the LPPD?
As a personal data subject,
• Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
• Request information if your personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to demand compensation for your damage,
you have rights.
IV. How to Exercise Your Rights as a Data Subject?
You may contact the QPEU Human Resources Department to exercise the above-mentioned rights you have pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD. QPEU Human Resources will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
However, you can always notify the QPEU Human Resources Department of any changes and/or updates to your personal data.
V. How long will your personal data be processed?
In accordance with the KVKK, your personal data, which have been processed for the purposes specified in this Clarification and Consent Text, will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose that requires processing according to Article 7 / f.1. of the KVKK disappears and / or the statute of limitations that we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
VI. Cases where QPEU may process your personal data without your explicit consent in accordance with KVKK:
Pursuant to Article 5 of the LPPD, in the following cases, QPEU may process your personal data mentioned above and obtained in accordance with the law without seeking your explicit consent:
• Where expressly provided for by law,
• If you are unable to disclose your consent as a data subject due to actual impossibility or if it is mandatory to process your personal data for the protection of your or someone else’s life or physical integrity in cases where your consent is not legally valid,
• It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that such processing is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded by you with QPEU and its associated companies/organizations, other natural and/or legal persons referred to in Article III,
• It is necessary for QPEU to fulfill a legal obligation,
• Your personal data has been made public by you,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
• Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of QPEU, without prejudice to your fundamental rights and freedoms.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby accept, declare and undertake that I have been duly informed, that I have read and understood the text and that I expressly consent to the processing of my personal data specified herein by QPEU without being influenced in any way.